Thursday, August 7, 2008

aicha

i just don't have much to say about today other than about how much of an angel keith was. he took me to school this afternoon as he always does on wednesday now "because it's on the way to yoga" even though he didn't go to yoga today, and it's not even close to being on the way. i think he just gets a kick out of my kids freaking out when they see us kiss in front of school.
and he let me borrow some of his eggs. i only meant to borrow 1 but the first one rolled off the counter without me noticing until it was too late, and i broke the yoke on the 2nd. the third one turned out perfect. i loveeee fried eggs and toast. they're more or less the same in every country.
and he picked me up from school tonight since he was 15 min away.
aaand when i got home, aunt carol's post card had been slipped under my door and he's the one who did that.
and he bought a nonstick frying pan for the kitchen because we neeeeded it to make eggs. we needed it for a lot of things.
he's my favorite guy in taiwan. and really in the world right now.

today briefly..
taught 4 hours of my own classes and then subbed a class. nothing of note there. odd names: belinda and a boy named Joy.
wednesday night dinner was at a foreigner-owned bar named Feebies. i had a pizza pocket anddd warm brownies with vanilla ice cream and homemade whipped cream and berries. i could have dieedddd it was soo good.
beth took me there and back on her scooter and i was laughing so hard the whole time. beth has a hard to describe sense of humor but she's really funny and dry. she's fun. her scooter is only 50ccs though and it did not want to carry both of us. we were like leaning forward trying to make it go.
i think that's all the news i have for today.

No comments: